How to pack a side-by-side refrigerator for Transporting
- Unplug the refrigerator 48 hours before moving for the cleaning purpose.
- Put the portable pieces out and pack them separately.
- Fasten the cord with an adhesive to the back of the refrigerator. Use glue to prevent the refrigerator door from opening.
- To avoid damage, wrap the refrigerator with bubble nylon or blanket.
- Tighten the adjustable screws beneath the refrigerator.
- Due to the sensitivity of the Freon gas, the refrigerator must be transported vertically.
- Power the refrigerator 2 hours after arriving at your new home.
Transporting the side-by-side refrigerator
Packing and transporting can be one of the most significant parts of a moving process. Carrying heavy and sensitive large appliances Have specific ways. For the safe transportation of these items, you would better use the expertise and skills of qualified freight workers. Transfer the packed refrigerator to the truck before other items. Because of the high price and sensitivity of this important home appliance, read this article before you start packing.
Safe transporting of the side-by-side refrigerator
Scratches to the body of the fridge and crashes when moving are risks for the refrigerator to move. These risks are more likely to occur in apartments with cramped corridors. To prevent possible hazards when transporting and moving, follow the succeeding points.
Important tips for transporting the side-by-side refrigerator
Before transporting tips and tricks:
- Unplug the refrigerator at least one day before packing.
In the next article, we deal with some other items relating to packing and transporting the refrigerator such as providing convenient carton for the side-by-side refrigerator for packaging, cleaning the refrigerator, refrigerator packaging, moving out the pieces in the refrigerator, and services relating to the packaging and transportation of the side-by-side refrigerator as well as other home equipment which are necessary points to consider.